Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Refine your search
Filter your results
Accessibility aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via College or post-16 provider (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Children (5-18) (3)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
- Carers (1)
- People with an acquired brain injury (1)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (1)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Communication aids and support available
Provides personal care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.