Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible bathroom (3)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (3)
- Pushchair Accessible (3)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (2)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via College or post-16 provider (3)
- Via Youth Offending Team and/or Youth Prevention Team (3)
- Via Youth Support Service (3)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with physical disabilities (2)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (2)
- People with sensory impairment (2)
- Carers (1)
Communication aids and support available
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.