Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Central Cheshire Buddy Scheme (CCBS)
Short Breaks for carers of children
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (7)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (6)
- Accessible bathroom (4)
- Pushchair Accessible (3)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (2)
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (6)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (5)
- People with sensory impairment (5)
- People with an acquired brain injury (3)
- Carers (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (6)
- Via GP or Health Professional (6)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (6)
- Via College or post-16 provider (5)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (4)
How is the service provided?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
Provides personal care?
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.