Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (2)
- Self referral (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
Accessibility aids and support available
Is a referral required?
- Yes (3)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides support to
- People with an acquired brain injury (2)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (2)
- People with sensory impairment (2)
- People with challenging behaviour (1)
How is the service provided?
Provides personal care?
- Yes (2)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.