Order by: relevance
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Refine your search
Filter your results
Provides support to
- LGBT+ (1)
- Minority Groups (1)
- People at risk of domestic abuse (1)
- People with an acquired brain injury (1)
- People with challenging behaviour (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Early Years setting (1)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (1)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.