Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (2)
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides support to
- People with an acquired brain injury (2)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (2)
- People with sensory impairment (2)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (1)
- People with challenging behaviour (1)
Is a referral required?
- Yes (2)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (1)
Accessibility aids and support available
Facilities available at housing scheme
Show full list...
Provides domestic services?
Special diets catered for
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
- Makaton (1)
Carers can use hoisting?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
- Rent (1)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.