Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (5)
- Via Children’s Social Care (4)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (3)
Accessibility aids and support available
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
- Carers (2)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with challenging behaviour (2)
How is the service provided?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Communication aids and support available
Provides personal care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.