Showing results 1 to 50 of 83
Ashfields Primary Care Centre
cheshire social disability league
Things to Do
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- Older people (25)
- People with dementia (22)
- People with physical disabilities (21)
- People with mental health difficulties (18)
- People with sensory impairment (16)
How is the service provided?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (12)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (11)
- Accessible Parking (10)
- Hoisting Facilities (9)
- Accessible bathroom (7)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (12)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides a sitting service?
Provides domestic services?
Provides overnight support?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (8)
- Via GP or Health Professional (6)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (5)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Communication aids and support available
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (5)
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Facilities available at housing scheme
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Type of Educational Setting
Sexual Health services available
- For sale (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.