Showing results 1 to 50 of 130
Things to Do
Morris Care Limited
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (129)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (124)
- Accessible Parking (122)
- Accessible bathroom (76)
- Hoisting Facilities (70)
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- Older people (62)
- People with dementia (60)
- People with physical disabilities (57)
- People with sensory impairment (50)
- People with mental health difficulties (38)
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (54)
- Hearing Loop (45)
- Use of symbols/pictures (27)
- Materials in Braille (10)
- Text Phone (9)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Suitable for bariatric?
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (10)
- Via Adult Social Care (8)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (8)
- Via Children’s Social Care (8)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (8)
Additional languages offered
Provides personal care?
- No (4)
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.