Showing results 1 to 32 of 32
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Kidsgrove Care Solutions CIC
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (25)
- Large Print Material (18)
- Hearing Loop (13)
- Translated Material (12)
- Text Phone (4)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (31)
- Accessible Parking (30)
- Accessible bathroom (22)
- Hoisting Facilities (21)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (19)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (19)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (18)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (18)
- People with sensory impairment (12)
- Older people (8)
Special diets catered for
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (16)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Facilities available at Care Home
- Garden (13)
- Shared computers with computer access (13)
- Wifi (13)
- Designated smoking area (10)
- Ensuite rooms (9)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (12)
- Via College or post-16 provider (4)
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (4)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
Is a referral required?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
How is the service provided?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (3)
Additional languages offered
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (3)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (3)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides personal care?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.