Showing results 1 to 50 of 65
Health and Wellbeing
Redshank Senior Care Services Ltd
Home care (personal care)
Sandbach and District Talking Newspaper
Supporting the Community
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- People with dementia (20)
- Older people (19)
- People with physical disabilities (15)
- People with mental health difficulties (14)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (12)
How is the service provided?
Can prepare food?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides domestic services?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (13)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (13)
Carers can use hoisting?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (9)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (8)
- Accessible Parking (7)
- Accessible bathroom (5)
- Pushchair Accessible (4)
Provides overnight support?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (7)
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (3)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (3)
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Facilities available at Care Home
Special diets catered for
Communication aids and support available
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (2)
Additional languages offered
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Facilities available at housing scheme
- For sale (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.