Showing results 1 to 50 of 102
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- Older people (24)
- People with dementia (23)
- People with mental health difficulties (18)
- People with physical disabilities (17)
- People with sensory impairment (16)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (18)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (17)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (17)
- Pushchair Accessible (8)
- Accessible bathroom (4)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (15)
Can prepare food?
- Yes (15)
Provides domestic services?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides personal care?
- Yes (13)
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Carers can use hoisting?
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (10)
- Via Adult Social Care (9)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (6)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (5)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (4)
Provides overnight support?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (5)
- Translated Material (4)
- Use of symbols/pictures (3)
- Makaton (2)
- British Sign Language (1)
Additional languages offered
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Facilities available at housing scheme
Suitable for bariatric?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Staffing available on-site
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.