Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible bathroom (4)
- Accessible Parking (4)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (4)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (4)
- Pushchair Accessible (4)
Is a referral required?
- No (4)
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (4)
- People with mental health difficulties (4)
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
- Carers (3)
How is the service provided?
- Face to face (3)
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via College or post-16 provider (3)
- Via Early Years setting (3)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Show full list...
Provides domestic services?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
Provides a sitting service?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.