Showing results 1 to 50 of 386
Adullam Homes Housing Association - Congleton & Sandbach
Alsager Community Support Centre
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (64)
- Accessible Parking (58)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (57)
- Pushchair Accessible (24)
- Accessible bathroom (11)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (42)
- People with mental health difficulties (34)
- People with sensory impairment (34)
- Older people (32)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (32)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (32)
- Via Adult Social Care (27)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (26)
- Via Children’s Social Care (24)
- Via School (24)
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (30)
- Translated Material (21)
- Hearing Loop (19)
- Materials in Braille (11)
- Text Phone (5)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (8)
Type of Educational Setting
Provides personal care?
Can prepare food?
- Yes (7)
Able to assist with Medication?
- Yes (7)
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides domestic services?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides a sitting service?
- Yes (6)
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Facilities available at Care Home
- Garden (5)
- Ensuite rooms (2)
- Shared computers with computer access (2)
- Wifi (2)
- Designated smoking area (1)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (5)
Additional languages offered
Special diets catered for
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (2)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.