Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Communication aids and support available
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (9)
- Accessible Parking (8)
- Accessible bathroom (5)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (5)
- Hoisting Facilities (5)
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (5)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- Older people (2)
- People with dementia (2)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Special diets catered for
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (4)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (4)
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Self referral (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (1)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (1)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides personal care?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
- Yes - 1 carer (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.