Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Weekdays only (3)
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (12)
- Use of symbols/pictures (12)
- Translated Material (11)
- Materials in Braille (3)
- British Sign Language (2)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (13)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (13)
- Accessible bathroom (11)
- Hoisting Facilities (11)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (9)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
- Ensuite rooms (9)
- Garden (9)
- Shared computers with computer access (9)
- Wifi (9)
- Designated smoking area (8)
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (9)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
- Older people (3)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
- People with dementia (3)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Self referral (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
Is a referral required?
- Yes (2)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.