Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- Carers (3)
- People with dementia (3)
- People with mental health difficulties (3)
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
How is the service provided?
- Face to face (3)
Is a referral required?
- No (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
- Via Early Years setting (2)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.