Showing results 1 to 39 of 39
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (27)
- Use of symbols/pictures (8)
- Makaton (4)
- Materials in Braille (3)
- Text Phone (3)
Provides support to
- Older people (34)
- People with dementia (34)
- People with sensory impairment (32)
- People with mental health difficulties (26)
- Carers (22)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (37)
- Accessible Parking (35)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (35)
- Accessible bathroom (33)
- Pushchair Accessible (31)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Special diets catered for
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (6)
Provides personal care?
- No (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
Additional languages offered
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.