Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- People with dementia (3)
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
- Carers (2)
- Older people (2)
Provides personal care?
- No (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.