Showing results 1 to 39 of 39
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (28)
- Use of symbols/pictures (8)
- Makaton (3)
- Materials in Braille (3)
- Text Phone (3)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (34)
- Older people (33)
- People with sensory impairment (28)
- People with mental health difficulties (26)
- Carers (22)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (12)
Special diets catered for
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides personal care?
- No (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
Additional languages offered
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.