Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Age Band: Adults (18+)
- Accessibility aids and support available: Fully Wheelchair Accessible
- Communication aids and support available: Hearing Loop
- Sector Type: Not-for-Profit
- Provides support to: Older people
- Provides support to: People with dementia
- Provides support to: People with sensory impairment
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (21)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (21)
- Carers (19)
- LGBT+ (19)
- People with mental health difficulties (19)
- Veterans (19)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
- No (19)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
- Designated smoking area (2)
- Ensuite rooms (2)
- Garden (2)
- Pets welcome (2)
- Shared computers with computer access (2)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (2)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.