Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (24)
- Carers (22)
- Older people (21)
- People with sensory impairment (20)
- Veterans (20)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
- No (22)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides personal care?
- No (3)
Facilities available at Care Home
Show full list...
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
- Via Early Years setting (2)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (2)
Special diets catered for
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.