Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Weekdays only (2)
Communication aids and support available
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (18)
- Accessible Parking (17)
- Accessible bathroom (16)
- Hoisting Facilities (16)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (9)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
- Garden (15)
- Ensuite rooms (14)
- Shared computers with computer access (13)
- Wifi (13)
- Designated smoking area (11)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides support to
- Older people (7)
- People with dementia (7)
- People with physical disabilities (6)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Additional languages offered
Accepted referral methods
- Self referral (1)
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
Is a referral required?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.