Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Peaks & Plains Housing Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Weekdays only (4)
Communication aids and support available
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (8)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (8)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (8)
- Hoisting Facilities (5)
- Pushchair Accessible (5)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (7)
- Via Adult Social Care (6)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via Youth Offending Team and/or Youth Prevention Team (3)
- Self referral (2)
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- People with dementia (3)
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- Older people (2)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (2)
- People with sensory impairment (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (2)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (2)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.