Showing results 1 to 28 of 28
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (7)
- Materials in Braille (3)
- Text Phone (3)
- Translated Material (3)
- British Sign Language (2)
Provides support to
- Older people (26)
- People with physical disabilities (26)
- People with sensory impairment (24)
- People with mental health difficulties (22)
- Carers (19)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (28)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (28)
- Accessible Parking (27)
- Pushchair Accessible (27)
- Accessible bathroom (26)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
- No (19)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (8)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
Additional languages offered
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.