Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Peaks & Plains Housing Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (3)
- Translated Material (3)
- Text Phone (2)
- Use of symbols/pictures (2)
- Makaton (1)
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
- People with an acquired brain injury (2)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with sensory impairment (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via Youth Offending Team and/or Youth Prevention Team (2)
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
Is a referral required?
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides personal care?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.