Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Weekdays only (2)
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (3)
- Makaton (3)
- Materials in Braille (2)
- Translated Material (2)
- British Sign Language (1)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (4)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (4)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (3)
- Accessible bathroom (2)
- Hoisting Facilities (2)
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
- People with an acquired brain injury (3)
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- People with sensory impairment (3)
- Older people (2)
How is the service provided?
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (1)
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Self referral (1)
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
Is a referral required?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.