Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Iris Vision Resource Centre
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
- No (7)
Provides support to
- People with sensory impairment (7)
- People with physical disabilities (6)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (5)
- People with dementia (4)
- People with mental health difficulties (4)
Provides personal care?
- No (3)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
- Garden (2)
- Shared computers with computer access (2)
- Wifi (2)
- Designated smoking area (1)
- Ensuite rooms (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
- Via Early Years setting (2)
Additional languages offered
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.