Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (14)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (14)
- Hoisting Facilities (10)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (8)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (6)
Communication aids and support available
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
- Garden (10)
- Shared computers with computer access (10)
- Wifi (10)
- Designated smoking area (9)
- Ensuite rooms (9)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (9)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (6)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (5)
- People with dementia (4)
- People with mental health difficulties (4)
- Carers (3)
How is the service provided?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
- No (3)
Provides personal care?
- No (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
- Via Early Years setting (2)
Additional languages offered
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.