Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Iris Vision Resource Centre
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (4)
- Materials in Braille (4)
- British Sign Language (1)
- Makaton (1)
- Translated Material (1)
Accessibility aids and support available
Is a referral required?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
- Carers (3)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
Provides personal care?
- No (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
- Via Early Years setting (2)
Additional languages offered
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.