Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (5)
- People with dementia (4)
- People with mental health difficulties (4)
- Carers (3)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible bathroom (6)
- Accessible Parking (6)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (6)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (6)
- Pushchair Accessible (5)
How is the service provided?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
- No (3)
Provides personal care?
- No (3)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
- Garden (2)
- Shared computers with computer access (2)
- Wifi (2)
- Designated smoking area (1)
- Ensuite rooms (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
- Via Early Years setting (2)
Additional languages offered
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.