Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (4)
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- Carers (3)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
- Young Carers (3)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible bathroom (4)
- Accessible Parking (4)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (4)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (4)
- Pushchair Accessible (4)
How is the service provided?
- Face to face (3)
Is a referral required?
- No (3)
Provides personal care?
- No (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
- Via Early Years setting (2)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Additional languages offered
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.