Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- Carers (2)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with challenging behaviour (2)
- People with dementia (2)
- People with mental health difficulties (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via College or post-16 provider (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (3)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (3)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (3)
- Accessible bathroom (2)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (2)
- Pushchair Accessible (2)
How is the service provided?
- Face to face (3)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
- No (2)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.