Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Disability Information Bureau
Money and Benefits Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
- Days service available: Weekdays only
- Age Band: Adults (18+)
- Accessibility aids and support available: Fully Wheelchair Accessible
- Communication aids and support available: Hearing Loop
- Accepted referral methods: Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services)
- Accepted referral methods: Via Youth Offending Team and/or Youth Prevention Team
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Self referral (2)
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.