Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- Carers (1)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (1)
- People with challenging behaviour (1)
- People with dementia (1)
- People with mental health difficulties (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (2)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (2)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (2)
- Accessible bathroom (1)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (1)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (1)
How is the service provided?
- Face to face (2)
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.