Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Communication aids and support available
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (11)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (11)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (9)
- Accessible bathroom (7)
- Hoisting Facilities (7)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (10)
- Self referral (2)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (9)
- People with physical disabilities (9)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (9)
- People with sensory impairment (6)
- People with dementia (4)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Show full list...
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
How is the service provided?
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
- Public Sector (2)
Provides personal care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.