Showing results 1 to 33 of 33
Sandbach and District Talking Newspaper
Supporting the Community
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (7)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (5)
- Accessible Parking (4)
- Accessible bathroom (3)
- Pushchair Accessible (2)
Provides support to
- Older people (7)
- People with dementia (7)
- People with mental health difficulties (6)
- People with physical disabilities (6)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (5)
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
Provides personal care?
Can prepare food?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides domestic services?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (3)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (3)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Facilities available at Care Home
Communication aids and support available
Short-term and long-term placements available?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.