Showing results 1 to 50 of 51
Disability Information Bureau
Information and Advice
The Moss Allotment Garden Project
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- Older people (12)
- People with dementia (12)
- People with mental health difficulties (9)
- People with physical disabilities (9)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (8)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (7)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (5)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (5)
- Accessible bathroom (1)
- Hearing loop (1)
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Provides domestic services?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (6)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (4)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
Provides personal care?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (5)
Can prepare food?
- Yes (5)
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Provides overnight support?
Communication aids and support available
Additional languages offered
Facilities available at Care Home
- Garden (1)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.