Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Every day (2)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Show full list...
Provides support to
- Older people (10)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (4)
- People with challenging behaviour (4)
- People with mental health difficulties (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (7)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (7)
- Accessible bathroom (6)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (6)
- Hoisting Facilities (3)
Is a referral required?
Staffing available on-site
Special diets catered for
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (4)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (4)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (4)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides personal care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Communication aids and support available
Provides a sitting service?
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides domestic services?
How is the service provided?
- In Your Home (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.