Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Every day (2)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (3)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Show full list...
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (3)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (3)
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
- People with challenging behaviour (3)
- People with mental health difficulties (3)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
- People with sensory impairment (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Provides personal care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
Provides a sitting service?
Provides domestic services?
How is the service provided?
- In Your Home (1)
Carers can use hoisting?
- Rent (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.