Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Refine your search
Filter your results
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with mental health difficulties (2)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (2)
- People with sensory impairment (2)
- LGBT+ (1)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Show full list...
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (2)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Is a referral required?
Can prepare food?
Provides personal care?
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides domestic services?
How is the service provided?
- In Your Home (1)
Communication aids and support available
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides a sitting service?
- Rent (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.