Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Every day (1)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
- Older people (1)
- Health Services (2)
Special diets catered for
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (4)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (4)
- Accessible bathroom (3)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (3)
- Hoisting Facilities (3)
Facilities available at Care Home
- Garden (4)
- Designated smoking area (3)
- Wifi (3)
- Ensuite rooms (2)
- Shared computers with computer access (2)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Communication aids and support available
Additional languages offered
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (1)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Show full list...
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides domestic services?
How is the service provided?
- In Your Home (1)
Carers can use hoisting?
- No (1)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
- Rent (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides personal care?
Is a referral required?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.