Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Weekdays only (4)
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- Older people (6)
- People with dementia (5)
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
- People with mental health difficulties (2)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible bathroom (4)
- Accessible Parking (4)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (4)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (4)
- Pushchair Accessible (4)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (4)
- Via Children’s Social Care (4)
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (4)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
- Garden (3)
- Pets welcome (3)
- Designated smoking area (2)
- Ensuite rooms (2)
- Shared computers with computer access (2)
Is a referral required?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (3)
Additional languages offered
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.