Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Weekdays only (1)
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
- Garden (3)
- Pets welcome (3)
- Designated smoking area (2)
- Ensuite rooms (2)
- Shared computers with computer access (2)
Provides support to
- Older people (3)
- People with dementia (3)
- People with mental health difficulties (2)
- People with eating disorders (1)
- People with physical disabilities (1)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (3)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Additional languages offered
How is the service provided?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Is a referral required?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.