Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (12)
- Accessible Parking (11)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (11)
- Hoisting Facilities (8)
- Pushchair Accessible (5)
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (9)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (9)
- People with sensory impairment (7)
- Older people (5)
- People with challenging behaviour (5)
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (9)
- Makaton (6)
- Large Print Material (4)
- Hearing Loop (3)
- Translated Material (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (7)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via College or post-16 provider (3)
Is a referral required?
Special diets catered for
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (4)
Facilities available at Care Home
- Ensuite rooms (3)
- Garden (3)
- Wifi (3)
- Designated smoking area (2)
- Shared computers with computer access (2)
How is the service provided?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (2)
Provides personal care?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Type of Educational Setting
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.