Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
PeoplePlus Independent Living Services
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- People with sensory impairment (18)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (17)
- Older people (15)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (15)
- People with dementia (13)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (14)
- Via GP or Health Professional (14)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (14)
- Via Children’s Social Care (11)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (11)
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (10)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (10)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (8)
- Hoisting Facilities (8)
- Accessible bathroom (7)
Communication aids and support available
- Public Sector (8)
- Private sector (2)
- Registered Charity (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
- National Organisation (1)
Type of Educational Setting
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Additional languages offered
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides personal care?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.