Showing results 1 to 50 of 341
Alsager Community Support Centre
Information and Advice
Wishing Well Project
Education, Training and Skills
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- People with dementia (236)
- People with physical disabilities (188)
- People with sensory impairment (138)
- People with mental health difficulties (118)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (70)
Facilities available at Care Home
Accessibility aids and support available
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (156)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (112)
- Accessible bathroom (109)
- Accessible Parking (109)
- Hoisting Facilities (87)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Special diets catered for
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (54)
- Hearing Loop (46)
- Use of symbols/pictures (32)
- Translated Material (8)
- Makaton (7)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides personal care?
Provides a sitting service?
Can prepare food?
How is the service provided?
Provides domestic services?
Carers can use hoisting?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Suitable for bariatric?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (33)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (25)
- Via GP or Health Professional (24)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (21)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (20)
Provides overnight support?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Additional languages offered
Facilities available at housing scheme
Staffing available on-site
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.