Showing results 1 to 50 of 1011
Adullam Homes Housing Association - Congleton & Sandbach
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Alderley Edge Medical Centre
Alice Chilton In Home Care Services Ltd
Home care (personal care)
Alsager Community Support Centre
Information and Advice
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- Older people (318)
- People with dementia (256)
- People with physical disabilities (193)
- People with sensory impairment (139)
- People with mental health difficulties (134)
How is the service provided?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (267)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (243)
- Accessible Parking (230)
- Accessible bathroom (139)
- Pushchair Accessible (117)
- Private sector (256)
- Registered Charity (127)
- Public Sector (108)
- Health Services (69)
- Not-for-Profit (67)
Facilities available at Care Home
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Special diets catered for
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (85)
- Hearing Loop (78)
- Use of symbols/pictures (48)
- Makaton (23)
- Translated Material (22)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (60)
- Via GP or Health Professional (56)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (42)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (38)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (29)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides personal care?
Able to assist with Medication?
Can prepare food?
Provides domestic services?
Provides a sitting service?
Carers can use hoisting?
Sexual Health services available
- Chlamydia Screening (43)
- Contraceptive Implant (42)
- Contraceptive Coil (41)
- Chlamydia Postal Kit (30)
- Morning After Pill (21)
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Provides overnight support?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Additional languages offered
Facilities available at housing scheme
Type of Educational Setting
Type of transport
Staffing available on-site
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.