Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- LGBT+ (6)
- People with physical disabilities (6)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (6)
- People with sensory impairment (6)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (5)
Communication aids and support available
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible bathroom (5)
- Accessible Parking (5)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (5)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (4)
- Hoisting Facilities (4)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (5)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
Special diets catered for
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (4)
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (4)
Is a referral required?
- Yes (4)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (3)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (3)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (3)
Provides personal care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
How is the service provided?
Carers can use hoisting?
Type of Educational Setting
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.