Order by: relevance
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Weekdays only (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via College or post-16 provider (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via School (3)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- Carers (1)
- Drug and/or alcohol misuse (1)
- LGBT+ (1)
- Minority Groups (1)
- People at risk of domestic abuse (1)
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.